Sunday, January 10, 2010

Large Plastic Storage Boxes I Think My Hamster Has Respiratory Problems?

I think my hamster has respiratory problems? - large plastic storage boxes

Let's see. I'm male) a hamster named "Tinker" (
Recently my hamster has a lot of sleep. At first I thought it was simply because he fat / annoying because he always left free to run around my room, which is very good. But what I noticed was that he began to breathe harder, and when I refused during the game with him, had this metallic sound, probably more difficult because of his breathing. It was not on the bike in a week and will be used to his favorite pastime.
I started feeding him celery, carrots and apples instead of the usual hamster food she enjoys. I built a new cage today in a big box storage containers, plastic and I like it better. I bought Vicks VapoRub, and seems more active. However, HES does not not like before, but on foot. At least hes on the wheel also will be random as soon tired and stops and starts to sleep or close their eyes and stay there for a while. What's wrong with him!? I'm afraid of him because he was my Christmas present and I & # 039 I like it very much. If the problem persists for another day, I will take him to the vet. I will do everything possible to Tinker pleasant warmth, and I have not tried the tea of thyme. Help me out ASAP! Thank you:>

Most important, your hamster is at the age of 6 months of age do not suffer from HES.
his eyes are often closed.
to eat when I feed
clickng noises when he breathes.

Blessings,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment