Friday, December 11, 2009

Escola De Direito Online If You Speak Portuguese And English?

If you speak portuguese and english? - escola de direito online

Could you translate for me?

Claro que sim -
I
escoteira-Mirim
Direto da escola, não
Yes cheirar Não
Coke
Basquete Nem, Pebolim
O que eu gosto não é de
Graça
O que gosto não é farce
Tem guitarra, bateria,
Computer Saindo som
Alguns dizem Que maize growing
Furacão (Rheum)
Close to the EU could feel DELE
Saia de seu
chegava e olho em mim
Seats do seu site
Eu queria
Encostar
Faria or Tigelas Raiar até o sol
Debaixo not
LENÇOL
Ele Em groaned D flat
Tense Fiquei
More
tava tudo bem
Fodao Ele é, mas eu sei que eu sou também

2 comments:

missliss said...

Yes, of course,
I was Girl Scout
directly from school, he did not smell
Glue
or shopping
What I do not freely
I like this is not the enemy
I have a guitar, percussion and computer sounds
Some say that more than a hurricane
Next to him was, I feel
He let his eyes and lost
Seated next to him
I wanted to create
I want to ask a stalk (sexual position), until dawn
under the blanket
Groans term in B (musical)
I have time
But everything was good
It is difficult, but I know I am too.

Darren Hayes said...

I have Power Translator, but not 100% sure

Yes, of course,
I
escoteira-bit --
Live from the school, not
He / she will not smell
Glue
Neither of basketball, Pebolim
The One I Love is not
Thanks
The fact that the taste is not a joke
He / she has the guitar, drums,
Leave your computer sound
Some say that more than one
Hurricane (Rheum)
Next to him was, I feel
He / she leaves your
I hope and I came up to me
To Be With You
Wanted
supported
He / she would dish up the sun on the bay
Under the
Sheet
He groaned in the opposite flat
Was Stretched
But
tava everything well
It is fodao, but I know I am

Post a Comment