Sunday, December 6, 2009

Kiss How Do I Kiss On Stage Without Looking Awkward?

How do I kiss on stage without looking awkward? - kiss

I played Laurey in our theater production of community groups from Oklahoma! The man's head is playing against me is a method actor and director did not block the intention of the scenes between us, but to make it "flow naturally" in reality, never kissed a man before he crazy, and I have them on the to kiss fair. I have absolutely no experience in this and I wondered how I kiss her, and how can I kiss her, without looking awkward and only natural?

Thank you for your help!

1 comment:

Anna D said...

The important thing to remember is that kissing is not that the other actors Laurey Curly kiss. It is also likely to be remembered as Laurey, who was probably selling something in a similar situation - it is unlikely that many people from kissing! She is young and relatively inexperienced, and it continues to kiss like that. Let's swim with the current - do not forget that the generally accepted practice to kiss the stage to avoid the use of languages! In each version of the series that I've ever seen (this is very little) Laurey Curly first kisses, if they do not wait - if you can help. I highly recommend getting the DVD of the National Theater production of the sample (with Hugh Jackman and Josefina Gabrielle) and see to that - perfectly recalling the scene, in my opinion.

Post a Comment