Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pittsburgh Gay Cruise Spots Is It Difficult Being Gay In Pittsburgh?

Is it Difficult being gay in Pittsburgh? - pittsburgh gay cruise spots

I lived in several towns that are not really conducive to this lifestyle and make things difficult. Charlotte, North Carolina is one of those cities that come to mind. Although Charlotte is a beautiful city, it is definitely more family oriented than anything else.

I currently live in Long Iceland, New York, which obviously gives me) access to the largest city in our country (and one of the best places for this lifestyle, but it is very difficult to live here, except if you are relatively rich. Pittsburgh is mainly because of the low cost of living spirit, and that other northern city that attracts me.

Actually leads to a kind of second part to this question: Is this a small town north of Pittsburgh, in the cultural sense, or tend to have more of the mentality of the Midwest? I only ask because so far west of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania.

The South is really nice, but I thought that civil war has never really end

3 comments:

Rabbitya... said...

I'm not gay, but I'm in Pittsburgh.

I can not say exactly what obviously gay Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, but I think it is a kind of half on the point of view on homosexuality. It is not liberal, like Boston, but do not call it "Mid-West" conservative. Of course, also depends on the environment in which we live, the more beautiful areas to accept, I think. "Places to live in dangerous or unpleasant are often (I think) are the least tolerant. Do not move the district of East Liberty Hill or, I suppose. These places are not desirable for everybody, but.

Pittsburgh has a few gay clubs and bars. In fact, I think that what gay Pittsburgh feeling is the hardest thing to live here: just find a partner. Most of them know everything. Of course with the University of Pittsburgh, Carnegie Mellon, Duquesne University, among others in the region, there are always new people coming gay, but I do not know if you are too old to work with students or you are about as old.
\\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ U0026lt;br> We hope that somewhere in my hiking something useful. Good luck wherever you go.

Misty M said...

I said, the 1st Not time that I wrote why I think it has been removed from your insurance, but I'm not gay so I can not really help on that part, but I know theres a lot of clubs GLAY

sumptins... said...

I am moving to Pittsburgh. I suspect that will be a good place for us. I have a friend who lives there, but I really can not have much information from their perspective.

To the south is what we do. I live in Louisiana, and although they are against gay marriage and employment protection, etc. ... I can honestly say it is quiet. Enough people of their own affairs, and many gays and lesbians exist in every neighborhood cooperation. Not much of a zone of gay / lesbian here, but you know that I warn you plan to.

Each place is really what you are doing.

Post a Comment